News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

For Foxes Sake WIP

Started by micky4fun, August 19, 2012, 03:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlinkOk

excellent man! maybe use the background & clouds from the game as the background for the high score. just to tie it in with the game a little more.
hope your mum gets better soon too.

hows this for a high score background

micky4fun

Hi all

wish you would pull your finger out BlinkOk , took you over 2 minutes to come up with that , lol
how on earth can you do it that quick ? , took me 2 days at least to do mine
yep that will fit in like a glove , will just re-position the input circle and hi-score names and scores and will be the nuts

thanks for that BlinkOk  ;D

mick :)

BlinkOk

no worries mick! i'll try harder next time ;-)

baggey

I couldn't agree more!

The highscore wheel with that back drop. Will look very good indeed  ;D

Baggey
Jesus was only famous because of his dad

ATLUS

It's still works slow in Win 8 and when i alt+tab plz see on screenshot  :'(

micky4fun

Hi all

QuoteIt's still works slow in Win 8
thats ashame , well maybe a way around that for win 8 users , but maybe a while before i update

ok think i have pretty much done the ending , name entry , hi-score and restart screens now as shown
did do just a little editing on your picture BlinkOk , hope it looks ok

so at last onto level 2

BlinkOk

it looks superb mick. only problem is i'm not at the top of the list. you know with my 8 lives i can beat anyone! ;-)

baggey

Looks Great Mickeyforfun  ;)

Baggey
Jesus was only famous because of his dad

micky4fun

Hi All

well had a time out from game as so much happening , anyway im back on track now so started level 2 ( night level ) as pic's show , hopefully get stuck into game now , so some more updates soon

i did over the last few weeks install windows 8 on one machine of mine , and yes this game as with all others ran at about half speed , so looks like the games are for windows 7 or less

anyway hope everyone had a fantastic xmas and happy new year to you all

BlinkOk

looks good mick. nice colours

Sigtrygg

Looks great, Mick!!

Have a happy new year, too!  :)

bmorris

I've just read about JJF and watched your vidz, Micky. It's a real professional-looking piece of games programming, and I saw with a smile that the original version came out in 1983, like I did  ;D

micky4fun

Hi all

Thanks bmorris , yep its coming along and its not to bad , but looks quite professional thanks mostly due to the great gfx's by BlinkOk ,
anyway now the hols are over hope to get some more time on this now , here is a video of the crumbling platforms in level 2 , hope to get complete level 2 done really soon now

BlinkOk

that looks great mick. you are really starting to building in a lot of different challenges and variety.

ATLUS