News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

Brand New

Started by Labanther, August 03, 2006, 12:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Labanther

Hello all!  I'm brand spankin' new to Play Basic.  I've had some Visual Basic and C++ classes, but that was years ago.  I just wanted to warn everyone of my presence, so when the questions start rolling out it will be more acceptable.  Or something like that.  I've been wanting to make a 2D game for quite some time, and a little ray of light shone on my computer screen once I found Play Basic.  After shutting the curtains I put in my order and here I am.  So, enough of my attempts at comedy, I've some game creation to do and little time to do it in.

Ian Price

Hi there! :)

Any particular game you were thinking about making?

Questions are always welcome and you'll usually get a very swift response.
I came. I saw. I played some Nintendo.

Labanther

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been out all day!

Yes, my ultimate goal is to make an RPG game based on some ideas I've been playing around with for the past year.  I've just been too lazy to make anything of it :)  

In the meantime I'm going to try and make an adventure game focused on puzzles rather than action.  Probably going to be a mystery type deal with cute animals.  Because you gotta love cute animals!

I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to bothering you all in the future!  :lol:

kevin

Welcome,  I like this...

QuoteI appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to bothering you all in the future!

LOL, as that's kinda what were here for :)