News:

PlayBASIC2DLL V0.99 Revision I Commercial Edition released! - Convert PlayBASIC programs to super fast Machine Code. 

Main Menu

Windows 10 free upgrade

Started by RayRayTea2, June 22, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRayTea2

Anybody tried Playbasic IDE on new Windows 10? I'm still using 7 (on desktop machine) and 8 (on laptop), but it seems a new Microsoft update is upon us so I'm thinking of upgrading.

ATLUS

I'm using PlayBasic IDE on Windows 8.1, still working.

stevmjon

for those who haven't upgraded to window 10, playbasic works fine.

only thing I needed to do was upgrade my graphics card driver.

when I first upgraded to windows 10, it was a bit annoying for the first month, but updates have fixed it back to working smooth again.
for eg. a few annoying things at first was a few days after I upgraded, it wanted my livemail password to log on. I did not set this. I googled how to get it off, but everytime I logged on after this it wouldn't detect any Wi-Fi. I couldn't get on the internet. I eventually worked out that when I went into device manager and disabled the network card driver, then enable it again, it then connected as normal. I had to do this everytime I turned on the computer.
but now after automatic updates(I assume this fixed it) all works smoothly again.

also, If anybody uses the scientific calculator, the way to get arc tan etc on the older windows calculator was to use inv button. but on window 10 you need to press up arrow on the left side of the calculator in scientific mode.

now everything works and runs smoothly, windows 10 is the best windows I have used.

stevmjon
It's easy to start a program, but harder to finish it...

I think that means i am getting old and get side tracked too easy.

kevin