News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

Neat idea for a game that I might try to work on.

Started by Bustaballs, February 22, 2006, 02:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustaballs

Remember Tetra Master from FFIX and FFXI?  I was browsing around and was unable to find any fanmade version of it.  I would like to take a crack at making a fan based version eventually.  I'm surprised no one has made one yet though.. so wierd.
QuoteOh please

thaaks

I've only played a remake of the FF VIII card game "Triple Triad". That was fun.
Never played any other FF "game in the game" and never played any FF game.

But seems there existed a board game of Tetra Master, see here:
Tetra Master Board game

The problem with card games is that they
a) have to support multiplayer to play against human opponents or
B) have to have a very good (and difficulty level adjustable) computer player or
c) both

Maybe that's the reason why noone created a remake  :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Tommy

Digital Awakening

I'm thinking of making cardgames using a webserver and PHP. But first I'm gonna implement that into Archon Fields and then I'm planning another 2 player online game that is more of a strategy game then a card game but with some similarities :)

Oh, and I love card games so I'm looking forward to try your game. I've only played some FF6 and FF7 so I've not played that card game.
Wisit my site at: DigitalAwakening.net

Bustaballs

yeah Triple Triad was like a super super super basic version of Tetra.  Tetra is so much better.  Triple Triad was all I could find though.  There's an offline version called Triple Triad Gold and a huge online version that constantly adds new stupid decks.  The game is too simple to be any good.  Winning = whoever has the best cards and a bit of luck in Triple Triad.  In tetra you could beat a guy with super weak cards if you knew how to do it.
QuoteOh please