News:

Function Finder  Find all the functions within source code files

Main Menu

I'm LOST

Started by kevin, May 26, 2010, 10:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

LOST FINALE

So who's seen it ?    I've just sat down after watching it twice (was broadcast back to back here), glad i did..   Took a second viewing to really latch onto what was happening..  Overall,  I enjoyed it.  Strange really,  only started watching Lost at the beginning of the 3rd season..  Late bloomer :)

micky4fun

Hi all

yep been watching this for 6 years , best series on the tv , just loved it , shame its all over
brilliant stuff , ending did not answer all the questions ,
but for what i can gather the plane crashed , the island stuff really happened , the flash forward is them all waiting to meet up again after they died , after they found each other they went into the church to goto heaven , very brief explanation , at least i think this is what happened

mick

micky4fun

just to let anyone that did not know , theres a 11 min ending to the ending call "New.Man.In.Charge"
it ties up a few lose ends

a search on the net should find it , worth a watch for lost fans

mick :)

kevin

will have a look see, they aired the Finale again a few weeks ago.  This time with subtitles...

micky4fun

Quotethey aired the Finale again a few weeks ago.  This time with subtitles...

yep think some people had trouble hearing what was exactly said between jack and hes dad

what a great series , i miss this program so much

kevin

It wasn't for the hearing impaired, the blurbs were explaining the plot.

micky4fun

ahh ok ,

think ile try and get to watch it if i can find it

thanks
:)

kevin

it was broadcast here on 7two,  I think they have a streaming service.  But it's probably aussie only

micky4fun

ok ile try and find it , but think im going to have quite a hunt here in the uk

nevermind ile have a browse about

thanks