News:

Building a 3D Ray Tracer  By stevmjon

Main Menu

i'll be back soon

Started by micky4fun, January 19, 2010, 06:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micky4fun

Hi all ,

did not were to post this or even if to post at all , but as i have been on here just over a year and in that time ive been busy with one program or another , i thought i would like to let some members know that im going to have to take a little break from tapping away as something has just come up over the last few days , not to go into much detail and bore everyone , its due to changes at work ,
i have been in retail for over 27 years now in the same job , but different area's in london uk ,
in that time work as been pretty near to home , but now i have been forced to work a further distance from home , so more time taken up getting there and getting home , not my desision but forced upon me , by trouble in one location were i had about 15 yobs waiting for
me after work , after just doing my job as they were underage to come in the shop i was working at , a kinda on going dispute ,
police were no help at all , they seem powerless in the uk , its the times we live in ware yobs run how streets , and it seems to be getting worse here in uk , nothing but stabbings here at the mo and goverment just let the yobs off .

anyway will be back as soon as possible
a little dispapointed and frustrated
mick :)

kevin

:(  that doesn't sound like much fun....   

Although if you're not writing games then nobody will be around here..  :( 

BlinkOk

sorry to hear that mate.

looks like your gonna have to get a laptop so you can work on the train. ;)

anyway, take your time and sort it out. we'll be here waiting for ya.

micky4fun

Hi Lads

yep BlinkOk , sounds a good idea that , and as it happens ive just gone out and got one ,
i started getting withdrawal symptons not coding , so i will be a little slower coding , but at least ile be back on board

BlinkOk

sounds great! dont miss your stop though.

u9

It's good to have you back Micky. So what's next on your schedule? :)

micky4fun

Hi U9

Thanks mate , well at the moment im going through a few more new commands that i have not used before ,
seeing if i can put a game to the command , if i cant ile just think of a new game and carry on as usual

thanks for the support lads , do miss not having quite so much time on pc , but once i start a new project i think i can see a few late nights